Thursday, September 8, 2011

What path do you wish to follow

I once had a friend tell me that if we were on a path in the woods and came to a fork, I would run down the wrong path and back again before she stepped a food on either path. That's so typical of me. Just pick a path and run for it has always been my motto. Make a decision and go. This summer, I had a series of dreams about a lizard, and the lizard told me that I need to look at my dreams, look at what the future holds for all of them, and choose which dreams to manifest.
So I am choosing the path of the lizard. The quieter, contemplative path that chooses my own dreams. One that looks at the possibilities and says yes, that dream is important to me. I am working on my doctorate and I have chosen to look at how people break out of their chrysalis and become the butterfly they always wanted to be. How they form that creative idea then make it come true. How new businesses and creative ventures are born.  I want to call it the monarch project.  This is my path.
And thank you, Jamie, for inspiring me at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-what-path-do-you-wish-to-follow.

1 comment: