Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What do I wish to Enjoy?

Jamie inspired me again with her blog at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-enjoy-wish - what do you wish to enjoy?

I wish to enjoy my body - I have a tendency to overlook the migraine, the fibromyalgia, the hip pain, the fat, the whole aging process, I like to overlook them and dissociate from them to the point where I completely ignore and discount my body. I ignore her cries for help. I eat unhealthy things to block out the pain. I push myself and go without sleep until she can't take anymore and she rebels with complete lack of activity.
  • I want to make friends with her.
  • I want to take care of her.
  • I want to learn to pamper her.
  • I want to see her as beautiful, worthy of care and attention.
  • I want to learn love for her.

14 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your dear, sweet body is your vessel in which to walk this earth...do enjoy her! She is sacred. As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggle with loving my body too.

    You have made some powerful and loving wishes.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful,loving wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah...I know this one! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! Because, when you do make friends, you'll discover how wonderful She is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely wish, I like it! Loving your body :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a work in progress - I guess we all are - but I'm at the point where I'm ready to attack this one and change the way I look at myself! thank you so much for all your supportive comments! <3 HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes, our bodies, they cry out for more loving from us, thank you for reminding me. As you wish for yourself, I lovingly wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a touching post and one that many women can relate to. Our bodies are our instruments....if we don't care for them, who will? if we won't care for them, why should others? Be good to yourself - you deserve it!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely beautiful wish. I can feel your body's desire for you to love her. As you wish for yourself, I wholeheartedly, unreservedly, fully and completely wish for you also! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can also relate to some of your habits. We can go through this together and encourage each other.
    As Alli wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always take good care of yourself, inside and out. You deserve the loving care. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have the same wish this week :)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too!

    ReplyDelete