Friday, July 8, 2011

Wishes for Progress


Hmmm this is a good one.
I want to make progress on many things in my life.
1. I've started exercising and lost 10 pounds, but have MANY more to go, so I want to make progress on this. Get healthier and skinnier!
2. I want to continue making progress on my doctorate. getting an A in this class so far. Can't stop now.
3. I want to make progress on my preparation for online classes this fall
4. I want to make progress on the painting I am working on.
5. I want to make progress on the story I am writing.
6. and of course - I want to make more progress on my self-discovery journal this summer!

6 comments:

  1. Hey! Congratulations on that 10 lb. loss! I know from personal experience that it's not easy - and you've made a terrific start.

    Do tell - what is a "Self Discovery" journal??? Sounds intriguing!

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    And thank you for the lovely comment :)

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great wish list. Congratulations on the 10 lbs. lost! I, too, am working on getting healthier and thinner--good luck to both of us! :)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! My self-discovery journal is filled with pictures and insights I have had this summer. I am working part time this summer (due to government shut down) and I decided not to look for another job (I'll be full time in the fall) but instead put energy into getting to know myself. I had no idea it would be so amazing. I have been dissociated from myself most of my life, living for others' expectations. It has been wonderful to peel all those opinions away, set boundaries around myself, and get to know the real me. Last week I had this moment where suddenly I realized I loved myself without judgement. It's crazy, I didn't realize before it doesn't matter if I'm "good" or "bad" just that I am "me." So many wonderful moments of learning about myself. Tonight I'm going to a vision board party, I'm hoping that will be self-revealing, too.
    Life is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you've already made great progress...keep it up! One day at a time. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful list! As you wish for yourself, i wish for you also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing quite a bit already. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete