Sunday, July 17, 2011

What do I wish to Ask For?


I am inspired by http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-ask
I know, I am a little behind again this week.
This is an interesting question, because I grew up in a culture where I try not to ask for much. I don't ask unless I really really want something. I can hint or passively aggressively let people know what I like but to ask implies that I deserve it and that it is mine already....
But I am learning that I deserve good things and I can ask from the universe for the things I want, the things I need.
So today I will ask.
Please, a full time permanent job teaching with BENEFITS! Health, life and dental insurance.
I ask for peace and balance.
I ask for joy unspeakable
I ask for grace
I ask for a life without judgement
I ask for creativity
I ask for the opportunity to be me
I ask for paint!
:)
Okay, and I ask for freedom from guilt! <3

2 comments:

  1. (I tend to wish late and even more, I tend to come alongside and wish for others late... grateful you showed up so I may wish alongside you!)

    As you wish for a full-time teaching job with benefits, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am filled with gratitude for 'late' wishers because I don't always get to wish with people every week! So dear one as you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!
    Find me here: http://bit.ly/oMwK6T

    ReplyDelete